- divinesantonino.in respects your privacy and will not give, sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties except as required by law, subpoena, or court order.
- In general, you can visit divinesantonino.in website without revealing any personal information. However, certain website pages request contact information from you, such as if you register for our newsletter or request an evaluation. The requested information typically includes contact information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address. The personal information that you provide is used only to fulfill your request.
- You may receive information regarding special events, press releases, offers or product-specific information. You may choose to opt out of these communications.
- divinesantonino.in uses surveys to evaluate the effectiveness of both our customer support team and our training programs. We may use appropriate portions of support surveys or training evaluation comments to promote our products and services.
- These are our current internal guidelines, which we make you aware of as a convenience. This is not a contract.